Перейти к контенту
Конференции клуба Родим и вырастим

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Женатый со стажем,
I'm really sorry... :cray: Don't give up though, visas are a very subjective and strange process, I'm sure it'll work out better next time - you said it yourself that the girl who sent you to the interview did not prepare all the papers, that is probably why your visa was denied...

Поделиться этим сообщением

talyana*,
Thanks for your support :flowers:
Well, I was study 5 lessons of 40 in English. This s not easy process indeed. But i like it. I decided to buy some magazines on English mnthly for read it in free time (usually in toilet in the morning :P )

Женатый со стажем
it is bad, i sympathy you.

Yesterday on my course we studied new rule about passive voise. I dont understan anything, because i dont know how to find difference in sentenses, when it aktiv or passive. And how i should know when action happened over (над) something or someone or when it only simple action....... :???:

Женатый со стажем,
I am so sorry. :cray:
I hope that all the necessary documents will be collected and you will get your visa! In a meantime we are here for you if you need our help! :flowers:

Sangerin,

In a simple form:
If the noun can perform the work by itself - it will be active.
If someone or something has to do the work on the noun - it will be passive.

I get visa! But travel was cancelled. But visa valid about 6 months and i think that i will go to the London anywhere.
My wife is ill, she has a flu. She lives in another room because we afraid that our little son can get ill too.

hello ppl. may i join u?
Женатый со стажем. very glad that u got your visa. London is a beautiful city. i've been there couple of time.
When i was there i didn't take a bus, i just walked around. I walked the whole day, I was tired, but it was so nice. I could see everything: parks, lakes, monuments.... and people. People there are so polite!

I just buy air tickets and booked the hotel. I'll live in this hotel- http://www.grosvenor-kensington.com/location.html

I just buy air tickets and booked the hotel.

I just bought air tickets and booked a hotel

Hello! How are you? Celebrate me! I bought a car! And I so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

Hello, Sangerin!
Congratulation! :flowers:

Only you cannot say: "Celebrate me!"
A phrase should be:
"Congratulate me!"

Only you cannot say: "Celebrate me!"
A phrase should be:
"Congratulate me!"

Oh! Thank you, I should know it.

I just buy air tickets and booked the hotel. I'll live in this hotel- http://www.grosvenor-kensington.com/location.html

3409206[/snapback]

Congratulation!!! :flowers:
When are you planning to go?

In a simple form:
If the noun can perform the work by itself - it will be active.
If someone or something has to do the work on the noun - it will be passive.

3370618[/snapback]

Yes, i know it but sometimes I can not to distinguish (in russian) one from another. Teacher tell me that i have got a empty in programme russian language.
For example. (Завтра принесут новый фильм) it is a passive, but how i should to recognaze it? my teacher adviced me, to put in the sentenses the word "был, будет, быть". Завтра будет принесен новый фильм - Tomorrrow, new film will be brought.... But I think that it not to all occasions... :crank:

Sangerin
You just have to ask yourself:
1.Who are we talking about in the sentence? 2. Will this object be doing the work by himself or someone will do it for him?

If an object is doing the work - it is ACTIVE;
If someone else does the work - it is PASSIVE.

In your example: "Завтра принесут новый фильм" - речь идёт о фильме. Может фильм принести сам себя? - no, then it is PASSIVE: ( A new film will be brought tomorrow.)

Another example: "Завтра прийдёт новая учительница" - речь идёт об учительнице. Может учительница прийти сама или кто-то должен это сделать за неё? - учительница прийдёт сама; it is ACTIVE: (A new teacher will come tomorrow.)

Пожалуйста, авторизуйтесь, чтобы оставить комментарий

Вы сможете оставлять комментарии после авторизации

Войти